WHO AM I?
Let me start by pointing out that I wasn’t always a happy, vibrant human being. The truth is, I was lost.
Lost in life, lost in social constructs, lost in relationships and lost in my cycled mind. I needed a way out…
I tried every self-development guide, step, tip and program I laid my eyes on and yet, nothing seemed to work.
After 6 years of my conscious self-development journey, I finally became who I wanted to be. I decided to use my experience and knowledge to create this SELF DEVELOPMENT SPACE and to share with you my TRIFACTOR method. To make sure I will be the last person who felt confused and overwhelmed by life and imprisoned by their own mind.
My age is 26 today. It took 3 years to create SDS, and my conscious self-development journey is on for 9 years now.
WHAT IS MY NAME?
My name is the literal translation of “Sarah Freedom” in Czech – the language of my country.
I value online safety and using an alias allows me to protect myself and keep some privacy. Not to mention my Czech first and last name are quite a challenge to pronounce.
I was born in the heart of Europe – Prague, Czech Republic, around the time Czechoslovakia separated into two independent countries and this is my life story.
- I was born a happy baby and always loved movement, I was dancing, swimming and skiing by the age of 3.
- I started sport-oriented basic school at the age of 6 when we moved from Prague to a smaller town nearby.
- During my childhood, we were often traveling or camping around Europe with my family. I have been to more than 10 countries before I was 10 years old.
- At the age of 15, I became a choreographer for a dance group in my city and I realized how much I enjoy leadership.
- At the age of 17, I moved for one year to the United States to study English.
- When I finished high school I was accepted into two of the best universities in Prague.
- At the age of 19, I moved back to Prague (the capital city) and started my university studies.
- I had the option to study specific majors such as law, psychology, etc. but I always strived for having a broader knowledge.
- I chose Human Resources as my major, which allowed me to focus on psychology, marketing, management and law.
- After 2 months into my freshmen year, I started my first professional job in the field of my studies (I worked in corporates and startups).
- I spent my free time educating myself on personal development, online business and coaching.
- By the time I graduated from university I already had 4 years of work experience, therefore many great job opportunities were on the table to choose from.
- A few weeks after graduation I was presented with a fantastic job offer that was nearly irresistible, but I already knew my purpose was something completely different…
Which is why I declined that fantastic job offer, kept my part-time job and decided to dedicate all of my free time and savings to creating this project so I can help you on your journey through life and self.
THE THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW
Now that you’ve read the official description of my life, you might have thought: “alright, sounds like a nice life”.
In that case, let me get real with you and show you what was happening behind the scenes.
- I experienced the abandonment and loss of my loved ones
- I had to handle difficult issues and take on roles not meant for a child
- I started working ever since I legally could (age of 15)
- I almost didn’t finish the first year of high school because of the hard times in my life at that time
- Due to the lack of English teachers in my school, I still knew very little English at the age of 17
- My only chance to catch up with my peers and learn English fast was to go study in the USA for a year by myself
- From the time I started university I was working professionally in the field of my studies, and continued to do so until graduation in order to be able to live on my own and provide for myself
- I faced sexual harassment many times throughout my life, during my travels and repeatedly at work
- I traveled to Brazil to help a non-governmental organization for several months, alone with no knowledge of Portuguese or anyone living in the country and I almost got killed there
- I lost all four of my grandparents within 4 years
WHAT IT CAUSED?
- I experienced depression, heartbreak, and burnout early in my life
- I had strong negative self-talk accompanying me every day
- I was always between a major weight gain or weight loss, due to my relationship with food and comfort eating
- I was not able to accept or love my adult woman body
- I developed many illnesses such as eczema, asthma and anorexia nervosa
- I had toxic relationships caused by the lack of self-worth due to my past
- I lost myself completely and it took me many years of conscious hard work to find the way back
“What I went through up until my late teens created a ton of mental obstacles and I realized that no matter how capable I was, those mental obstacles would stop me. They would be standing in my way, not allowing me to create the reality I desired. Fortunately, after years of trial and error, I finally figured it out and I named my solution:
The goal of my self-development journey was to become and stay the best version of myself.
Ever since I turned the age of 18, I live my life in the pursuit of becoming the best version of myself, no matter what genes and predispositions were given to me, no matter what I experienced or what happened to me. Because I believe that we are the creators of our own lives, and it’s only up to us to define who will we become.
I practice what I preach – I have done exactly what I show others how to do, here in SDS. I took my life and self into my own hands. I stopped being the victim of life and became the creator, and this is where it led me.
WHERE AM I NOW?
- I listen to myself and my body
- I don’t compare or judge, instead, I observe and actively listen
- I self-reflect every day
- I have healthy relationships in my life
- I always aim to be the best version of myself
"I AM HAPPY"
I believe my journey has just begun and I want to dedicate the rest of it to empowering you.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, LET’S BE ON THIS JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE AND SELF TOGETHER