“our actions reflect our minds”
“First, you have to change your mind in order to change your life.”
The other way around does not work, you can trust me. I have seen it way
too many times and experienced it myself.
There is a psychological reason behind your behavior. Therefore the only way to change your actions is to change your mind.
When you allow yourself to realize this fully, you are ready for your self-development journey and for being coached.
I believe we already know each other, I am Sarah, and I created this quote which I swear by:
“If you can name it, you can change it.”
I call the psychological reasons behind actions our “whys.”
The ultimate goal of self-development is to
find those “whys,” name them and finally change them.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT WORKS
COACHING THESE DAYS…
Because coaching can lead you to a new life, it has become hugely requested in the past few years.
People realized that to indeed improve beyond their expectations and imaginations in any area of their lives,
they need guidance – a coach; just like any professional athlete does.
The main benefit of coaching is the objectivity that you won’t find anywhere else. No matter how much you think you are objective with yourself and your life, it’s impossible to depersonalize truly. We see the world through our eyes, and that can be very limiting, sometimes even delusional. Coaching will allow you to see a pure reality, not coated with emotions or feelings, therefore enable you to solve your problems in an ideal way.
When looking for a coach, it can be tough to find the right one specifically for you and let’s be honest here, it can be a long-time run, but if you do find “the one” – it changes everything.
COACHING IN A NUTSHELL
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED A COACH?
You find yourself in one of the situations below
and you want to change them:
- You want to become the best version of yourself and want the help and guidance
- You procrastinate or struggle with achieving your goals in life
- You have low self-esteem, self-value, or self-respect
- You want to change your job or an entire career path
- You need to deal with toxic and unhealthy relationships in your life
- You feel overwhelmed, anxious or stressed for a more extended period
- You feel stuck in your life and don’t know what to do next
Do you feel like coaching is what you need right now? Let’s see…
IS SARAH THE RIGHT ONE FOR ME?
- If you are looking for someone that has numerous coach certifications – I am not “the right one.”
- If you are looking for someone who is over 50, therefore is by society considered as mature and old enough to guide others – I am not “the right one.”
- And if you are looking for someone who hasn’t live through the issues of today’s young generation and its specific complications, you can close the tab and keep searching elsewhere.
If you are looking for someone who knows what you are going through, who will understand your situation and someone who “has been there” and solved it herself – I am definitely “the right one.”
If you ever visited my section HOW TO, you have found a growing amount of guides
on HOW TO overcome a variety of mental obstacles in life. Those were obstacles that I was once
facing myself. That is why I decided to share everything I have learned with YOU.
I have a university degree in the area of psychology, management, and marketing and I have studied coaching for years.
As I believe that personal experience is crucial for the preacher, I have also
been coached myself, so not only I can coach, but I know how YOU feel, what YOU need and what is waiting for YOU.
WHY SHOULD SARAH BE MY COACH?
- You will find the “whys” to your mental obstacles; we will name them and then finally change them. Same goes for actions behind your behavior.
- I will be helping you until I solve your problem.
- I am on the journey of becoming the best version of myself for years, and I managed to overcome a majority of mental obstacles by myself and developed unique, helpful tools.
- Coaching and creating guides to help others overcome their mental obstacles is my biggest passion in life.
- I don’t perceive coaching as a business, and I can’t call you a “client.” We will become partners, and I will be there for you because that’s what partners do.
- Do you know what good partners do as well? They keep your secrets. Everything you ever tell me will remain confidential forever.
- Coaching is the most powerful tool for self-development, but for it to work, I have to dig deep into your mind and soul which is not always a sunny, funny journey – but that’s when things finally change!
- I do what is called RESULT COACHING, meaning that we will always set up the demanded results and SMART goals to achieve them to ensure your progress.
- I will also provide YOU with the much-needed support throughout the whole process, personally and through this self-development space.
WHAT WILL I GET FROM COACHING BY SARAH?
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
PICK THE BEST PLAN FOR YOURSELF
4 x 1 hour/week
12 x 1 hour/week
(you will save $189)
24 x 1 hour/week
(you will save $577)
ULTIMATE LIFE CHANGE
Become The Best Version Of Yourself
in 1 YEAR
48 x 1 hour/week
(you will save $1353)