The Friendship Program
“to create a deep emotional connection”
What does it mean to have friends? Having a person in your life to whom you can tell everything? Someone who “is there for you” and stands next to you in hard times? Having friends is fantastic, but let’s not forget that it takes two people to make any friendship work. The key to making friends and creating long-lasting, meaningful relationships is active listening.
Try out my 1 WEEK Make Friends Program and improve your active listening skills so you can show the people you wish to have in your life the love and affection they long for and create that deep emotional connection with them.
- Introduction letter – a personal letter from Sarah to introduce you to the purpose of the program
- Program manual – to give you clear instructions for working with the worksheet the most effective way
- Program guide – to show you every step of the program to get the best results
- Friendship Challenge worksheet– 7-day fillable, printable and unique worksheet
- Tips from Sarah – exclusive tips from Sarah to give you even more support for completing your program and finishing it successfully
Why should you pay for this program? Why is it not a freebie?
Because paying even a few dollars for this program multiplies your commitment and responsibility for finishing it successfully which is the ultimate goal.
You don’t pay the price to me; you pay it to yourself.
“And the best investment ever made is the one into yourself.”