“the story of my life”
I am Sarah Freedom and let’s start with the fact that this is not my real name.
My real name is the literal translation of “Sarah Freedom” in Czech – the language of my country.
I was born in the heart of Europe – Prague, Czech Republic, around the time when Czechoslovakia has separated into two independent countries, and this is my story…
THE OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION
I started sport oriented elementary school at the age of 6 when we moved from Prague to a smaller town nearby.
During my childhood, we were often camping around Europe with my family.
At the age of 17, I moved for one year to the United States of America to study English.
When I finished high school, I got accepted into two major universities in Prague.
I had the option to study specific areas such as law, psychology, etc. but I always strived for having a broader knowledge.
I have chosen the Human Resources major which allowed me to dedicate my focus to psychology, marketing, management, and law.
After two months of university, I started my first professional job in the field of my studies (I gained experience with corporates and startups).
Years later I received my university degree. At that moment I had the same amount of years in school as the years of my work experience. Therefore I had a good starting position for getting a very well paid job.
Few weeks after the graduation I already got offered that WELL PAID job! And I’m not talking “well” paid…I am talking “extremely well” paid.
“But I already knew my purpose was something completely else.”
Therefore, I DECLINED that “extremely well paid” job offer, kept my part-time job and decided to invest all of my free time and savings to this project so I can help YOU on your journey through life.
THE THINGS YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW
let me get real with you and show you what was happening behind the scenes.”
- I experienced the abandonment and loss of my loved ones
- I was solving issues and taking roles inadequate to my age while being a child
- I was working ever since I legally could (age of 15)
- I almost didn’t finish the first year of high school due to the hard times in my life at that time
- By the age of 17, I still didn’t know a single word in English due to the lack of English teachers in my school, so, I went studying alone to the USA for a year as it was the only option how to learn English fast
- I was working professionally in the field of my studies ever since I started university and continued so until the end – to be able to live on my own and provide for myself
- I faced sexual harassment many times throughout my life, during my travels and repeatedly at work
- I traveled to Brazil to help a non-governmental organization for several months alone with no knowledge of Portuguese or anyone living in the country
- I lost all my four grandparents in 4 years
WHAT DID IT CAUSE?
- I experienced depression, heartbreak, and burnout early in my life
- I had strong negative self-talk accompanying me every day
- I was always between a significant weight gain or weight loss due to my relationship with food
- I was not able to accept or love my adult woman body
- I developed many illnesses such as eczema, asthma or anorexia nervosa
- I had toxic relationships caused by the lack of self-value due to my past
- I lost myself entirely and it took me many years of conscious hard work to find the way back
“What I have been through until my late teens has created tons of mental obstacles and one day I realized that no matter how capable I am…those mental obstacles will stop me.
They will be standing in my way, not allowing me to create the life I desire. At that moment I knew WHAT I HAD TO DO. “
WHAT WAS THE PLAN?
And so started my self-development
journey towards becoming
the best version of myself.
I eat the bread that I bake for others – so I did what I guide you to do. I took my life and myself in my own hands. I stopped being the victim and became the creator, and this is what happened…
WHERE AM I NOW?
- I am a strong and independent woman
- I became the CEO of my mind
- I know who I am and what my purpose is
- I love myself, and I love my body
- I am kind and patient with myself
- I take care of my mental and physical health every day
- I listen to myself and my body
- I don’t compare or judge, I observe and listen
- I self-reflect every day
- I have healthy relationships in my life
- And I grow every day because as Alex Ikonn says: “If you are not growing, you are dying.”
I AM HAPPY
So, how do I share with you the steps I took to get from where I was a few years ago to where I am today? I write the HOW TO 3 step guides, coach and create digital products dedicated to multiple areas of self-development. The topics for my HOW TO guides are always the ones that I have experienced myself and created a solution to, which work for me every single time and if writing them and sharing them here on this website can help at least one of you – everything that happened to me and led me here was worth it.
That is why I decided to show you those details about my life, so you know,
that “I have been there…”
I believe my journey has just begun and I want to dedicate the rest of it to YOU.
LET´S START THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER